Harrison County Sand Beach Authority
Rules of the Beach:
- No tents or structures during the hours of darkness unless approved by the Sand Beach Authority
- No glass, china, or pottery
- No motor vehicles, except those permitted by the Sand Beach Authority
- No animals of any kind
- No firearms, air guns, or bow and arrows
- No fireworks, except by permit approved by the Sand Beach Authority
- No fires, except those permitted by the Sand Beach Authority
- No advertising, except those approved through the Sand Beach Authority
- No loud or unusual noise
Bonfires and Special Events can be arranged by contacting the Harrison County Sand Beach Authority at (228) 896-0055. The Harrison County Sand Beach Authority office is located at 842 Commerce St., Gulfport, MS 39507.
Biloxi is bordered to the south by a beautiful white sand beach. Harrison County is proud to be home to the world’s largest man-made beach with 26 miles of glistening white sand, majestic sand dunes and a pedestrian pathway.
Adjoining our pristine white sandy beach is a beautiful scenic drive, Beach Boulevard. A drive along the boulevard provides a view of the beach, the Mississippi Sound, historic antebellum homes, and ageless oak trees. You can enjoy the drive along Beach Boulevard and visit our neighboring cities of Gulfport, Long Beach, and Pass Christian.