Our after-hours networking events – “Bay Connects” are held on a monthly basis. There is no cost to host either event, just supply refreshments, and the venue. We’ll handle the rest of the details.
The Biloxi Bay Area Chamber of Commerce offers members an opportunity to host an evening event where businesses come together to network with fellow Chamber members. The event can be sponsored by a business or a group of businesses at no charge to them. There is no charge to members, guests and/or prospective members to attend the event.
If you are interested in hosting a “Bay Connects”, please complete the form below or download the form and email it to us.
- Your event will be promoted via e-mail blast and Facebook for FREE
- Provide the food & beverages (alcohol and/or non-alcohol)
- Secure alcohol permit (if applicable)
- Provide door prizes (Optional)
- Provide live music (Optional)
- E-mail Chamber members about the event
- Provide Membership Ambassadors as greeters at the door and complete name tags
- Provide pens and name tags
- Collect business cards for company follow up
- Photos of the event will be posted on the BBACC Facebook page